BANDITS DISTILLERY DRINK RECIPESHOW DO YOU MIX YOUR BANDITS?
There’s a drink for every mood or occasion
Find your favourite Bandits Distillery cocktail recipes below.
The Georgia Peach
Made with Bandits Peach Moonshine
Submitted by Derri
A single serve drink for those hot summer nights … or anytime you need a taste of summer.
- 1 oz of Bandits Peach Moonshine
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- Add 1 ounce of Bandits Peach Moonshine to your glass
- Add ice
- Fill remainder of glass with Canada Dry Ginger Ale
Submitted by Prairie Bee Meadery | Weyburn
Made with Bandits Green Apple Moonshine
- 1 bottle Cranberry Cheer
- 5 oz Bandits Green Apple Pie Moonshine
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 Tbsp finely heated frozen ginger
- 750 ml ginger ale
- Lime slices and fresh cranberries
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a pitcher. Pour into glasses over ice and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with limes and cranberries!
The Zamboni Ice
Submitted by Tim | Regina
Made with Bandits Traditional Moonshine
I struggled with what to mix with BANDITS Traditional Moonshine … until now. Mixing it with the Sparkling Ice Flavoured Water. Plus drinking it with water helps the hangover.
It’s called the Zamboni Ice because a zamboni creates clean, sparkling ice and if you go too fast you just spin your tires …
- 1 oz of Bandits Traditional Moonshine
- Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice Flavoured Water
- Add 1 ounce (or more, depending on the size of your glass and how your day went) of Bandits Traditional Moonshine. Try and use a Mason Jar glass to honour the Moonshine
- Fill glass full of ice
- Fill remainder of glass with Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice Flavoured Water. There are other flavours of the Sparkling Ice Falvoured water.
- Optional: Garnish with Black Raspberries, Raspberries or Lemon
HOW DO YOU MIX YOUR BANDITS?
Share your drink recipe with us to share with our fans.
Sown, Grown, and Bottled in Saskatchewan.
A distillery built on a foundation rooted in over 100 years of farming life in Saskatchewan. Our research into the world of moonshine, vodka, gin and whiskey products spans from the Deep South to Russia, with a quest to find top-methods of distilling from the legends. We are home and sharing our unique spirits with unforgettable flavours that are comparable to the best in the world.
Our distillery is infused with country values and a strong work ethic to make a living. Bandits Distilling uses it’s very own highest quality homegrown grains along with those of local suppliers.
Bandits Distilling … Sown, Grown, and Bottled in Saskatchewan.
306 559 4753
Bandits Distilling Inc.
#3 22nd Avenue SE